ASV 2013/11 Release Notes November 26, 2013
Copyright © 2000-2013 Manitu Group
Please refer to ASV 2011 Release Announcement for major changes with version 2011 and upgrade information.
Please refer to ASV Release Notes Archive for current and previous release notes.
We are happy to release ASV
2013/11 today. ASV users can now download the new version from their assigned download locations.
What's new in 2013/11.07 version?
What's new in 2013/11.26 version?
- Several bug fixes and enhancements to both AS3 and AS2 decompile engines.
- Script traits are now not-sorted by default. This produces more correct output.
- Enchancements to licensing system (Since 2013/08 release, ASV supports running in virtualized environments using special licenses.
Note that this is currently considered as in trial/beta phase and offered to a very limited number of users).
- This version mainly fixes some issues (considered serious but seldom encountered) with AS3 decompile.
There are also a few enhancements along with fixes.
- Note: 'Use Safe Strings more' AS3 decompile preference is now 'not selected' by default and ASV will uncheck it after installation when first run.
Issues of other software appropriate to mention here
- Help - or any documentation - is not available at this time.
- Updated website/pages are not available at this time.
- 64 bit version of Windows 8 (by Microsoft) is unable to support certain features of ASV.
Manitu Group does not recommend use of Microsoft Windows 8.x (32 bit or 64 bit) for any computing purposes.
Thank you! Please keep letting us know of bugs, issues and your suggestions.
Revision 0.3 Nov 26, 2013