- CTRK+K will now insert <br/> for caption text fields.
- Minor bug and compatibility fixes.
- Captionate now requires new license files. Current users can contact us to receive their new license files.
- Captionate now has an installer.
- Captionate now checks integrity when starting - this takes some time. We tried to keep the delay minimal.
- XML namespaces for TT XML (TTML/DFXP) export are now stored in external file ttdfxpns.txt in the application folder and can be manually modified if necessary.
- 'Do not Seek Selected Item Time' menu command is renamed to 'Seek Selected Item Time'.
- Windows 7 is now officially supported. Vista is still not officially supported.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Version 2.19 (Pre-release versions)
Online URL for this page is http://www.buraks.com/captionate/help/en/index.html?p=wnew.html