ASV 2013/12 Release Notes December 10, 2013
Copyright © 2000-2013 Manitu Group
Please refer to ASV 2011 Release Announcement for major changes with version 2011 and upgrade information.
Please refer to ASV Release Notes Archive for current and previous release notes.
We are happy to release ASV
2013/12 today. ASV users can now download the new version from their assigned download locations.
What's new in 2013/12.10 version?
- AS3 Actionscript 'fix invalid namespace strings' command changed to 'fix invalid package namespace strings' and works
for package namespaces only.
- New 'eliminate deadcode level 3' option in AS3 import preferences.
- Default local variable name changed from local123 to local_123 (underscore added for clarity).
(If necessary the defaults can be changed via the INI file).
- Various enhancements to JSFL export.
- AS3 Script traits sorting option removed. ASV now sorts traits as necessary and produces more correct output.
- Several bug fixes and enhancements to both AS3 and AS2 decompile engines.
- Enchancements to licensing system (Since 2013/08 release, ASV supports running in virtualized environments using special licenses.
Note that this is currently considered as in trial/beta phase and offered to a very limited number of users).
Issues of other software appropriate to mention here
- Help - or any documentation - is not available at this time.
- Updated website/pages are not available at this time.
- 64 bit version of Windows 8 (by Microsoft) is unable to support certain features of ASV.
Manitu Group does not recommend use of Microsoft Windows 8.x (32 bit or 64 bit) for any computing purposes.
Thank you! Please keep letting us know of bugs, issues and your suggestions.