ASV 2011/03 Release Notes March 10, 2011
Copyright © 2000-2011 Manitu Group
Please refer to ASV 2011 Release Announcement for major changes with version 2011 and upgrade information.
Please refer to ASV Release Notes Archive for current and previous release notes.
We are happy to release ASV
2011/03 today*. ASV users can now download the new version from their assigned download locations.
- SWF version 13 support.
ASV no longer complains when the SWF version is greater than 11.
Some enhancements related to new features in pre-release Flash Player 11 (incubator), may require pre-release Flash Player 11 active-x plug-in installed.
- LZMA SWF compression support.
Loading/saving LZMA compressed SWF files is now possible.
Saving FP 126.96.36.199 compatible LZMA compressed SWFs also supported via a hidden INI setting.
- JPEG XR format support.
JPEG XR is now a known image type. ASV will display image information, preview will work correctly and image data can be extracted as .jxr files.
- ATF format support.
ATF texture data in BinaryData tags can be previewed, and extracted as .atf files.
- BinaryData preview enhancements.
JPG, PNG, GIF, JXR, FLV (along with ATF) files in BinaryData tags can now also be previewed.
- BinaryData extraction enhancements.
Similar to functionality present for PBJ (Pixelbender) data, PB3DASM (PixelBender3D) data in BinaryData tags will be detected and extracted as .pb3dasm files.
XML data will also be detected and extracted as .xml files.
- In SWF Information dialog, notes about SWF version can be displayed.
- Several minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Help - or any documentation - is not available at this time.
- Updated website/pages are not available at this time.
- There are known issues with CLI (command-line interface), contact us if you need more details about this.
Thank you! Please keep letting us know of bugs, issues and your suggestions.
* ASV 2011 Chinese distribution is expected to be available in 7-10 days, as usual.
Revision 0.5 Mar. 11, 2011